1 litre milk
10 grams gelatin
1 coconut juice/Milk around 400ml
2 tender coconuts
sugar as per your taste
1 young coconut 🥥 meat cut into thin slices..
1 mango (if using a mango)
* Heat The milk
* Add the coconut juice of 1 coconut
* Dilute the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of cold water and let it bloom, make sure you microwave the gelatin for 12 to 15 secs after it blooms(if using sheets use warm water)
* Add the gelatin to the milk mixture
* Cut The tender coconut into thin slices n mix it to the mixture
* If you choose to use mango cut into small cubes and mix in the mixture once cooled..
* Put your mixture in a glass bowl n let it set for 3 hours
* Garnish it with tender coconut or mango before serving..