Recipe By: Brandt Young @dads.table
Sweet Potato Stacker
Per 1 Sweet Potato
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tsp chopped chives salt & pepper
1. Cut in coin shape or use a mandolin
2. Combine 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, generous sprinkling of grated parmesan, 4 tsp of chopped chives, S@P to taste in a bowl
3. Toss potato coins in mixture
4. Coat muffin tin with coconut cooking spray
5. Stack potatoes in individual muffin tins "I Did 6 Each"
6. Cook at 375 degrees for 40 min or until the potatoes are tender in the middle and crispy on the outside.