Contributed by @allabout_our_food
Another great low carb recipe. It’s full of flavors from the herbs and sesame oil. Takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Easy to clean up too.
Serve this with the low carb cauliflower fried rice (https://www.yvmag.com/post/low-carb-fried-rice)! If you are not on low carb, serve it with steamed rice. It’ll be a very healthy and nutritious meal.
· 125-150 g of salmon
· 1 tbsp light soya sauce
· 1 tsp chopped ginger
· 1 tbsp chopped green onions
· 1 tbsp chopped coriander
· 1-2 tsp of sesame oil
· Sliced fresh chili to garnish (totally optional)
· Sprinkle of coriander and green onions to garnish
· Wedge of lemon
1. Clean and pat dry salmon.
2. Season with light soya sauce and sesame oil and rub in ginger, green onions and coriander.
3. Wrap salmon with a piece of foil, making sure that there are no gaps, otherwise the sauce will leak out.
4. Steam the fish for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from steamer, unwrap, saving the sauce if you will like to drizzle over rice.
6. Garnish with sliced fresh chili, coriander and green onions.
7. Serve with a wedge of lemon
Tips & Notes
Great with cauliflower rice, steamed rice or salad.
Follow us on Instagram @allabout_our_food